Wide-format Water-based Inkjet Printer
1) The light and sturdy uni-body frame structure and precision aluminum alloy profile beam ensure stable, high-speed, and high-resolution printing.
2) Vacuum platen with intensive suction poles is designed for precise media feeding. Adjustable platen level achieves accurate printing.
3) Two print head stations at each side of the printer enable users to maintain it timely and conveniently.
4) Automatic media release and take-up system can load up to 130kg roll media.
5) SW printer: Triple-heating system with temperature indicator ensures the media heated up to appropriate temperature for quick ink drying.
6) A high performance and long lasting AC servo motor controls the movement of the carriage.
2 Rows, 0.5 x 2 x 4 Colors (4 Heads)
* One MH5420 print head can print two colors; SW printers support 2, 3, 4 or 6 MH5420 print heads.
ColorPRINT is professional RIP software designed and developed for industrial inkjet printing applications. ColorPRINT offers fast RIP speed, reliable & efficient job printing production, and streamlined workflow. Users can easily obtain smooth gradient, vivid images and sharp small size text with its advanced RIP technology. ICC color management workflow ensures vivid and brilliant colors. ColorPRINT is available in ColorPRINT PS and ColorPRINT Server to satisfy the demands of medium-scaled and large-scaled users respectively.
Amica’s PCS processes incoming RIP data and provides a software interface allowing RIP software to print jobs to the printer directly. The control interface features include print head cleaning, print head calibration, motor speed settings, and print head settings, etc..
If you are looking for an ink that is vibrant and able to print photo-realistic images on a wide variety of media, NuviINK? will satisfy your needs! NuviINK? Graphics series for wide- format printing includes from UV ink to water-based ink, from solvent ink to mild-solvent ink.