CS19/ CS26/ CS33
Wide-format Solvent Inkjet Printer
The CS series printers are available in three model sizes—1.9m, 2.6m and 3.2m (75", 102" and 126") —enabling users to select the system that fits their target applications and markets.
Heavy and sturdy uni-body frame structure and precise aluminum alloy profile beam are designed for high speed and high resolution printing, excellent for industrial use.
100% Proprietary Technologies
Customized to Meet Specific Requirements of OEMs
1) Triple-heating System with Temperature Indicator; Intuitive display and control software; Negative Pressure Display.
2) Silent linear guide and linear guide girder for accurate printing and comfortable operating; Adjustable platen level for accurate printing. Platen with vacuum and pinch rollers for precise media feeding.
3) High-precision print head plate assembly ensures print head precision and reliability.
4) Active Negative Pressure System with digital control pressure display gauges ensures high-quality printing at higher possible firing frequency of inkjet printing with industrial piezo print heads.
5) High-performance and long life AC Servo Motor and linear encoder accurately control movement at X-axis. High-precision rotary encoder to ensure accurate media feeding.
6) Color LCD Smart Panel provides printer status information and online/ offline printer control.
7) Automatic media release and take-up system. Front and back tension control bars to maintain media feeding straightness.
8) The twin un-wind rollers are adopted for media release.
9) 3 Liter main ink tanks and waste ink tank with level sensors
10) Advanced High Speed Embedded Printer Controller enables faster jetting motion control.
CS-A with two cooling
CS-A with one cooling fan bar
plus one heating fan bar
CS-A with single
CS-B with safety light curtains
and stable appearance
2 Rows, 0.5 × 2 × 4 Colors (4 Heads);
2 Rows, 0.5 × 2 × 6 Colors (6 Heads)
Unit: m2/ hr. (ft2/ hr.)
Unit: m2/ hr. (ft2/ hr.)
(W × D × H)
ColorPRINT is professional RIP software designed and developed for industrial inkjet printing applications. ColorPRINT offers fast RIP speed, reliable & efficient job printing production, and streamlined workflow. Users can easily obtain smooth gradient, vivid images and sharp small size text with its advanced RIP technology. ICC color management workflow ensures vivid and brilliant colors. ColorPRINT is available in ColorPRINT PS and ColorPRINT Server to satisfy the demands of medium-scaled and large-scaled users respectively.
Amica’s PCS processes incoming RIP data and provides a software interface allowing RIP software to print jobs to the printer directly. The control interface features include print head cleaning, print head calibration, motor speed settings, and print head settings, etc..
If you are looking for an ink that is vibrant and able to print photo-realistic images on a wide variety of media, NuviINK? will satisfy your needs! NuviINK? Graphics series for wide- format printing includes from UV ink to water-based ink, from solvent ink to mild-solvent ink.